Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baby West XX or XY?


Dear Friends,
Once again, thank you all for your prayers and cards. Baby West is doing great and growing fast. David and I are thrilled, excited, overjoyed and elated to share that Dawsyn Lawrence West is a BOY (XY)!! Dawsyn is a name that we decided on about 6 years ago, we just found out that Dawsyn means son of David (just a coincidence) Lawrence was David's grandfather's name (Bill's dad). He was a very special grandfather to both of us. We have no doubt that he is looking down from heaven with a hugh grin on his face. I've attached a few pictures of Dawsyn, one confirms his gender (no doubt about it:), two is his gender certificate and three is his profile.
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers-
Love Mommy & Daddy to-be
David and Shawn

3 comments:

jones4 said...

I am so happy for you both. I saw where you called this morning and it was probably about the time that Andrew told the congregation that it is a BOY! I was going to call you at midnight last night and ask but I fell asleep... I hope you enjoy your 1st Mother's Day, heartbeat=baby... I know this child will be loved and as I saw the love you had for mine when you took care of them. You have always been special in our lives and David too.. I will check in regularly on the Belly Blog! Love ya Bunches, Janine

Walker Adventures said...

Yeah! Another nephew!!! It's been a while, Coby is ready for another boy cousin!!! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to hear your great news!! I remember being pregnant with Jeffrey and besides his birth the two things I'll always remember is hearing his heartbeat for the first time and seeing his sonogram. What a miracle you have in your tummy!! You both will be amazing parents and I am so happy for you both. God Bless your little miracle! I can't wait to meet him!! Much Love ~ Mandy