Friday, May 16, 2008

Dawsyn's Blue/Brown Room


Welcome Back- It's been a busy week for the West family. David and I purchased Dawsyn's furniture a couple of weeks ago. So this week, David decided that we needed to paint his room blue with one accent wall that is brown. Poor Dawsyn, he has two obsessive compulsive parents. At least mommy will be able to rest and relax this summer. I'll post a new picture as the room progresses. As for now, the picture is the beginning stages of Dawsyn's room. I hope you all enjoy-Take care


Love & Prayers,

Shawn

1 comment:

Walker Adventures said...

hi, how are you doing? It is so exciting to see you guys prepare for little Dawsyn! I actually bought something for him, or his room, the other day. Your mom said that you were doing blue and brown for his nursery. It's a little blue sign that says "Heaven Sent". I saw it and thought of little Dawsyn!! I have had it all week, just have been so busy!! I will get it to you one of these days!! Take care and look forward to more blogs!!! love aunt alana