
Welcome to Shawn's first Belly Blog!
Today I am 15 weeks and 4 days! My clothes are getting a little tighter but I can still wear them, it's just not comfortable. David and I purchased the baby's furniture this weekend. We spent Sunday putting the bed together. It is very difficult to contain our excitement about this baby. On April 16th (12 weeks 5 days) we found out the gender of Baby West. We decided to keep it a secret until Mother's Day. The "big" news will be announced on Sunday. So don't miss my blog! (It's a ????????)


6 comments:
I am so happy you started a blog!! I am going to put this on by blog roll and you know I will be ready for your big announcement on Sunday:-) Love ya my pregnant momma!!!
Yeah, i am glad you started a blog so that I can stay informed!!! I can't wait to see if I have a new niece or nephew!!!:)
You definitely have a baby bump! Too cute!
Yeah, a blog now I can keep up with Baby West! I love you and I am so happy for you. Your belly is adorable.
SHAWN AND DAVID. WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE TWO OF YOU.
HAPPY MOTHER-TO-BE, MOTHER'S DAY, THIS SUNDAY!!!!!
i am so excited to watch you grow. keep on sharing the pics!!
Post a Comment