Monday, June 2, 2008

Kickin Krazy



Fellow Blogger (s)-I am thrilled about my new belly bump, but also because last week at 18 weeks and 4 days @ 8:35 pm I felt Dawsyn kick for the first time! He only kicked three times that night. I didn't get to feel it again until Sunday afternoon, he kicked 4 times. Well, today when I got home from school, he started kicking, David was home so he got to feel his son kick for the first time! God is good!! Also, I got my Quad screening results back today, all is negative. I'll be twenty weeks on Friday. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.


Love & Prayers,


Shawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first movments are so amazing. it is so exciting to feel your baby move. thanks for sharing the joy with us. i love to watch you grow!!

iloveboys said...

Enjoy it honey, it is such an amazing time! I love looking at your pictures of your belly! In a few weeks you will be able to watch him move around. I love you and I hope you have a good last day tomorrow!

Jody Swaine said...

I have figured out my password! Enjoying your blog. Did you look at the website? Happy belly growing!

Heidi said...

Yeah! The kicking is so exciting! I miss you and can't wait to see you in class soon:-)
Love ya!

HinesHerd said...

Such a Wonderful Thing! I am in tears just trying to write this. Few words, but many, many thoughts. I wanted to leave this passage from a book given to me"Devotions for a New Mother".
God, thank you for allowing us to share with you the joy & wonder of a new life. As our child grows, help us to remember this little one is not only ours but yours. Enable us to give our child the freedom to become the distinct person you desire him to be. We have dreams for our child, but if our child does not share our dreams, help us to let him go. At the same time, dear God, watch over our dear one. Don't let our child miss the best you have for him. Perfect your work in our child. You are the trustworthy, all-wise God.

With much love and blessing filled.