Sunday, July 6, 2008

Expanding Waist Line!

I am 24 weeks 2 days, which you all know is 6 months! Wow, what a difference from 5 months. We went for an ultra sound at 22 weeks 4 days and Dawsyn was measuring 23 weeks 1 day, so he is only four days bigger than I am weeks. Everything looked great! I am so thankful for good reports. David and I went this week-end to register at Babies R Us. That was a little overwhelming. It's difficult to register for items not knowing if you will use them. I've done extensive research on every baby item......can anyone agree on the pros and cons? I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer, we sure are. Dawsyn gets to go to water aerobics everyday at the YMCA. Hope to see or talk to you each soon!
Love & Prayers,
Shawn

3 comments:

iloveboys said...

Yeah! A new post. I check daily. Your belly is so cute. I am glad that everything is going good. Does Karen know what she is having? Did you ever take nursery pictures? Talk to you soon. Do you remember that I still have your Princess House? Love ya!

Spencer Girl said...

So glad to hear everything is going good and Dawsyn is growing big. How are you feeling? Keep enjoying your summer.

crowmom said...

After seeing you Sunday you better post a new picture. You look great and sooooo happy. When can D and I come see the room? Let me know if you have some free time.