9 MONTHS.......4 weeks left or less:)
Here is my 9 month belly shot!! I thought transitioning from the 6 to the 7 month was the biggest growth. However, I have reconsidered that thought, I think it might be the 8 to the 9 month! Dawsyn is very cozy and moves 24/7. I'm really going to miss protecting him and feeling him move, push, kick and dance. At least that's what I think his doing. He loves to hear David talk to him. Poor baby gets tired of hearing mommy teach all day!!
My favorite maternity bathing suit. I bought it at Target 3 years ago. The power of prayer also encourages you to purchase in advance. Really, I wasn't posing I was working in the yard this week-end putting out mulch and plants. Is outside work considered nesting?
I saw Dr. Branch on Thursday. Dawsyn' s heartbeat stayed between 138-144. She said she thought he weighed around 6 lbs. My cervix is shortening, sounded good to me. My blood pressure was 111/76 and I lost 1 pound. I weigh 150 lbs and thus far have gained 28 lbs. She wasn't concerned about my lost pound (neither was I). I have, what I think is Braxton Hicks contractions throughout the day everyday, not painful just different.
We are really getting excited about Dawsyn's arrival, please continue to keep us in your prayers as Dawsyn enters the world.
Love & Prayers,
David, Shawn & Dawsyn
Here is my 9 month belly shot!! I thought transitioning from the 6 to the 7 month was the biggest growth. However, I have reconsidered that thought, I think it might be the 8 to the 9 month! Dawsyn is very cozy and moves 24/7. I'm really going to miss protecting him and feeling him move, push, kick and dance. At least that's what I think his doing. He loves to hear David talk to him. Poor baby gets tired of hearing mommy teach all day!!
My favorite maternity bathing suit. I bought it at Target 3 years ago. The power of prayer also encourages you to purchase in advance. Really, I wasn't posing I was working in the yard this week-end putting out mulch and plants. Is outside work considered nesting? I saw Dr. Branch on Thursday. Dawsyn' s heartbeat stayed between 138-144. She said she thought he weighed around 6 lbs. My cervix is shortening, sounded good to me. My blood pressure was 111/76 and I lost 1 pound. I weigh 150 lbs and thus far have gained 28 lbs. She wasn't concerned about my lost pound (neither was I). I have, what I think is Braxton Hicks contractions throughout the day everyday, not painful just different.
We are really getting excited about Dawsyn's arrival, please continue to keep us in your prayers as Dawsyn enters the world.
Love & Prayers,
David, Shawn & Dawsyn


2 comments:
Sounds great Shawn! That would be so neat if Dawsyn and Paisley share a birthday:-) I will call or email you on Wednesday. My dr. apt. is at 10:00am. We're almost there...I can't wait!!! Love ya!
So cute!! You're almost there....get lots of sleep to store up lol :)! Praying for an awesome delivery!! Amy
Post a Comment