
To all who have been anxiously awaiting to see my growing belly. Dawsyn is doing great his heart beat continues to stay in the 14o's. My blood pressure is good but still batteling my sugar level. I am 32 weeks 4 days! Only 7 weeks left! I am so excited about Dawsyn's arrival David and I talk about who's going spoil him more. He said all I have to do is nurse him and change his "poopie" diapers. Isn't that sweet of him!! It's hard to imagine loving him more than I already do (Dawsyn that is...David too). Please continue to pray for his health and a non-eventful arrival. We've been taking our Child birthing classes on Thursday evenings, it's been interesting, the breathing techniques are too funny. We have two classes left! This Thursday we meet a pediatrician and tour the OB.
My showers are quickly approaching, looking forward to seeing you all there. September 13th or September 20th! My family will be here for both!!
Have a good week- Love & Prayers
Shawn & Dawsyn:)


4 comments:
We can't wait to meet Dawsyn either!! I love you bulging belly--ironically, you will miss it when it's gone!!
Yeah!!! finally pictures. You are so cute. I hope you are enjoying every minute of it. It will be over too soon. Can't wait to see you on the 20th! Love ya!
Soooo cute! I am glad to hear everything is going well. Last week my blood pressure got so low they told me if I don't start taking my iron I would have to get a blood transfusion! No thank you so I started the iron! I can't wait to see you at your shower. I am excited for you and David. Dawsyn will be so loved:-)Love ya!
You look great! All Baby! Coby is constantly asking "when is Dawsyn going to get here?" You are so close, not much longer!!! See you soon!~Aunt Alana
Post a Comment