Friday, January 9, 2009

Special Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year! I was really tired after opening all those presents. Santa is a good guy, but mommy and daddy said we celebrate Christmas because it's Jesus' Birthday!:) Happy Birthday Jesus! Thank you for my very special family!
My cousin, Zach gave me a ride in his new John Deere Tractor. I had a great time riding with him. Maybe next Santa will bring me a Ford F150 truck!!:) Mommy said I was too small this year, but daddy said I wasn't:)

Our first Christmas as a family.

My first Immunizations, right before Christmas. I did really good, didn't run a fever!!

My first photo with Santa.

3 comments:

The O'Herns said...

AWESOME!! Love, Amy

Heidi said...

I love the pics! Dawsyn is such a cutie pie:-) Let's get together soon! Love ya!

The Jackson Five said...

Oh my goodness! He is so precious! Congratulations!!!