Mommy and daddy bought me a new car seat for Daddy's truck (just trying them out). As you can see I really like sitting up like a big boy. I am also riding in mommy's car all by myself in the back seat for the first time without getting fussy. Mommy turns on my music and I play and listen to her sing. Don't tell her, but she's definitely NOT the next American Idol!
Nana bought me my first pony. I love to ride and wave at my mommy and daddy!
Six month immunizations and check-up with Dr. "D", Wt. 16 lbs Ht. 27 inches. I didn't get a fever or fussy with these shots:) I am sleeping through the night, well from 8:30 till 5:00. I get up to nurse and then I'm back to sleep until around 8:00. That makes my mommy so happy!!!!!
3 comments:
what a cutie! I actually am starting to see a little of you in him!!! He looks so old and tall !! What a handsome little fellow! I know you are a proud mom...it shows in your smile everytime we see you ;)
He is getting so big!! So many milestones. What a little blessing!!!!
Shawn
It's been awhile!!! I loved looking at the pics of the little cuties and haven't seen any updates in a while. I didn't get a chance to know you much while we worked together....we should get togehter.
Post a Comment