Hi Blogger (s)- I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day week-end. We spent MD on Sanibel Island. We had a great time with family. This photo is me at 18 weeks 2 days (Sunday 5/25). I'm still feeling well and as you can see growing slowly. Dawsyn and I started water aerobics last week this will be our second week. He's going to be a great swimmer, just like his mother! We are almost finished with Dawsyn's room, Daddy finished painting last week. Then, we had crown molding put up. As soon as we are finished, I'll post the picture.
Love & Prayers,
Shawn


4 comments:
Yeah, an update! The belly bump is coming along! Posting pictures of the beach after I finish this comment ;)
I love the colors your painting the room! I'll start looking for fabric in those colors and get to sewing you some blankets! You look great. Take care of you!! Love Mandy
Girl, you are so cute! Wow, almost halfway there! We are going to try again as soon as we can so hopefully it won't take long and Dawsyn and my baby will still make it for the same grade. Love ya! Andrea
You look great Shawn! I am missing you too at class...I think I might be able to squeeze one in on the 9th! I am praying for you!
Love ya!
Post a Comment