Back from Tennessee- Dawsyn and I flew to TN to visit David's grandmother. We had a great time visiting with family. The plane ride was a little overwhelming for an expecting mother. My mom sent David a Father's Day gift for Dawsyn. He is so thrilled that clothing companies make these cute little outfits with matching shorts. We are doing great and continue to thank God for the precious gift that I get to feel daily in my growing belly. I hope you all had a great Father's Day week-end. Love & Prayers- Shawn


4 comments:
I am glad you all had a safe trip and are home safely. Please tell David Happy Belated Father's Day for me. I want to see you! I will talk to you soon. Love Ya!
Hey Shawn,
I would love to see pics of the baby's room. I will keep a look out for the post. Have a nice summer and keep in touch,
Stacy Leaphart
I went to aqua aerobics today and it was packed! I won't be able to make it to the 10:30 class because I am not a full time member so I won't have childcare at that time. I missed having you there with me. I have to say the water was much warmer this time! Glad to hear you made it back safely and Dawsyn is doing great. Love ya!
SOOO happy to hear you are doing good. I enjoyed reading your comments on him kicking, that was always my favorite thing. I was so use to them kicking that when they were born I missed it. Please post some pics of his room, I want to see what you guys have done!! Take care of you and keep in touch. Love ya
Post a Comment