Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dawsyn's 4D Ultra Sound Photos


I am 30 weeks 7 1/2 months! Praise God! We are doing great except for the minor aches and pains. We are almost finished with Dawsyn's room. We bought a rocking/glider for his room and finally purchased his initials. I'll post pictures soon.
David and I got a 4D ultra sound on Saturday. As you can see Dawsyn continues to grow, we were absolutely amazed at how beautiful and active he is. He did not cooperate at first, but we finally got some good pictures of him. The sonographer spent an hour with us, she was fabulous and very patient. We wanted to see him, so I researched 4D ultrasounds on the Internet and found the best price for educators as well as what was included in the package. I know some folks want to be surprised, but just getting pregnant was enough of a surprise/miracle for us, so we take every opportunity to see him. We are getting anxious especially since the arrival of Dawsyn's new cousin.
Karen had baby Trey last Tuesday 8/5 he is doing great and his is so cute. Geoffrey and Zacharey are helping mommy and daddy take care of Trey.
Thank you all for the many prayers, God is good!!!
Love & Prayers,
Shawn & Dawsyn

3 comments:

iloveboys said...

Keep up the good work mama! I can't wait to hold him and give him a big kiss! We need a new picture of your belly! Love ya!

Heidi said...

Wow! Dawsyn's pictures look great! I am so excited for you:-) I think of you often and wish I hope to see you soon! If you need anything please let me know!
Love ya!

Jeanny said...

Dawsyn's pictures are awesome! My girls didn't cooperate. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to meet your baby boy.