



Showers Update!
My September 13th took place at Sherri Crow's house. It was a very special day; family and friends gathered to celebrate a new life forming inside of me. My mom came down to spend the entire week with us. It was truly an amazing day. Thanks to all who participated in that special day. I am blessed to have such a caring entourage of friends and family.
Yesterday, family and friends gave Dawsyn a shower at Sebring's Lakeside Tea Room. As I was getting ready, I couldn't help but reflect on the last six years. Most of you know that David and I tried to conceive Dawsyn for five years nine months. I paused to give thanks to God for blessing us with this miracle...Dawsyn Lawrence West. I also gave thanks to family and "true" friends that have prayed, sent cards, and been there for us, not only through the most difficult times but also through this most special time. Your thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement will never be forgotten. Many thanks to all who celebrated with us yesterday!!
PS-Kip Drummond made Dawsyn's cake.....Cristy did a great job personalizing it for me. Thank you so much!!!!
With Love and Thanks,
Shawn, David & Dawsyn


1 comment:
Shawn,
I enjoyed coming to the shower at Sherri's. Loved the baby pictures you and David took, adorable. Keep in touch and enjoy all these times, they are the best!!
Stacy
Post a Comment