Dawsyn's chair came in last week-end, so Daddy and Mommy picked it up yesterday at Babies R Us. We couldn't believe how well it coordinated with his room. His initials are hanging above his chair (dlw). On the left side is one of my shower invitations. His first baseball glove (Rawlings!) is on the opposite side. Gay Vaughn, a very special person at SMS bought him his first Rawlings (blue) glove!
Mod Turtle, made by Kids Line is the theme that Daddy and I chose for Dawysn's room. As you can see it's a turtle, polka dots, and stripes (all baby blue and several different browns). This photo is his hutch with changing table.
Dawsyn's crib anxiously awaits his arrival. Above his crib is a Daddy and baby turtle fishing. Grandma and grandad (David's mom and dad) are very crafty. It's absolutely adorable, they used real fishing poles and of course real bobbers and hooks!
Grandma made Dawsyn's lamp and his diaper stacker is hanging on his dresser. The collage of photos are the maternity photos David and I took at 8 months +.
This is me, today at 38 weeks 3 days, looking a little tired! Still feeling good!
Aunt Alana and Uncle Cody bought Dawsyn his "Heaven Sent" sign. Aunt Lori and Uncle Shawn bought me the Willow Tree pregnant mommy Christmas 2007, I remember when my sister gave it to me, she said, as we cried, "I know your going to get pregnant." Well, I was pregnant by Februray 13th! I bought David the Willow Tree Daddy and baby on February 14th, when I told him that we were PREGNANT!!!!! Love & Prayers,
Shawn & David


4 comments:
You have done a lovely job on Dawsyn's room... It fills our hearts with happiness to know that sometime tomorrow you will finally hold your very own "HEAVEN SENT" Child. May you blessed with a joyous day and know we will ne thinking of you and David as you take these last steps into becoming parents. Love, Janine & Barry
Girl, I think I have cried more tears over Dawsyn than I cried over my own boys. I cannot wait to see him and hold him. I wish my mom was hear to share in the big day but there is no doubt in my mind that she had a one on one with God when she got to heaven and told him he better send Dawsyn to you. God Bless you honey, you and David definately deserve it. I love you and I will be sending up prayers all day tomorrow. I cannot wait for the call. Hugs and Joy!!!!!
Praying for you 3 tonight! Praying for a perfect delivery and for God's presence through-out this "miracle" day!!! Can't wait to meet your son!!! Love and many prayers, robert and amy
The room is adorable. You have awesome taste. Dawsyn is so lucky to have you two as parents. Keep in touch. I got your e-mail with pictures and his is precious.
Take Care,
Stacy
Post a Comment