Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dawsyn Lawrence Update



Mommy says I'm not the prince of the house, but I've been upgraded to the KING!!!:)


My mommy and daddy are so THANKFUL for me. Happy 1st Thanksgiving. Remember to always give thanks especially for family. GOD is so good!!

This was my daddy's outfit when he was 2 months old. His mommy saved it for me. My mommy made me put it on so she could take pictures. I told her I wasn't going to smile, and I didn't:(



I was spontaneously laughing since birth, but @ five weeks I learned that my daddy was a funny guy. Mommy caught us playing and having fun together. She said this photo was "priceless" whatever that means:)


I love my new Baby Einstein play mat.



My first Thanksgiving outfit. This is my cousin Trey Matthew. Trey is 10 weeks older than me. We like to play and talk. (I'm the one on the right...with all the hair)


My pediatrician, Dr. "D" aid I'm doing good. My mommy is nursing me every couple of hours @ 4 weeks I weigh 9 lbs 2 ounces. Mommy is staying at home with me for the rest of the year so we can sleep and eat all day!!:)


My first Halloween outfit and photo with my mommy.




When we arrived at home, there was a stork in our yard. It had my name and birth information.


Released from FH 10.17.08. My first car seat ride home from FH!!




Our 2nd family photo. Mommy was feeling much better. I think she even put on lipstick for the special photo.

Mommy said we had a lot of visitors at FH. Thank you to everyone who visited us and who prayed for my safe arrival! Mommy says I'm a miracle!!



Mommy and Daddy bought me an outfit with my name on it. Mommy found the outfit @ tinysprouts.com



Daddy made sure that Dawsyn was being handled with loving care. Daddy changed all the "tar" diapers until Mommy was better. He's the BEST daddy!!


Dr. Mia Branch holding Dawsyn.......I was very impressed with the care I received at Florida Hospital. Dr. Branch is an amazing doctor, she took excellent care of all of us!!
THANK YOU Dr. Branch.



Induction 10/14/08 pitocin started at 8:30 am. Catheter put on cervix to help dilate at 4:30 pm. Water broke at 7:30 pm-turned up pitocin to bring on contractions. 10/15/08 8:30 am only dilated to 3 cm (cervix would not cooperate!). 11:30 am still at 3 cm..... Dr. Branch, myself & David decide to go forth with a C-section to avoid infection. Entered OR @ 12:45 pm. First photo of family!!! Thank you God for a safe delivery!!
Dawsyn Lawrence West born @ 1:06 10.15.08 7lbs15oz 20.5 inches

No comments: