Thursday, October 9, 2008

Induction Scheduled!!

Here is my 37th week Belly photo. My mother said and I quote, "Shawn you're HUGE." Then, I went to CVS this morning and the lady said how small I was for 38 weeks (today I turned 38 weeks). So, I felt a little better after that conversation. I'm still feeling good and Dawsyn is growing and dancing around everyday. We are so excited about seeing Dawsyn!!!!
On with update.....I saw Dr. Branch today. My cervix is shortening and softening, but I'm not dilating. She's inducing me on Tuesday morning at 6:00 am. She thinks it will probably take most of the take to dilate and progress but she can't say for sure. Please keep us in your prayers as this miracle arrives within the next few days!! GOD is so good!!!!
Love & Prayers,
Shawn

6 comments:

Walker Adventures said...

yeah, can't wait!i hope everything goes smoothly and painless and quick as possible! My prayers are with you and Dawsyn!
~Aunt Alana

Heidi said...

That is so exciting Shawn! I will be praying for you and that sweet little baby:-) Dawsyn will be in your arms before you know it!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh-- how exciting for you and David to finally meet Dawsyn. You will be in our thoughts and prayers......

iloveboys said...

I tried to call you a couple of times for my weekly update! I am so happy for you and I will definately be praying for you on Tuesday!!!!!

The O'Herns said...

You look beautiful and blessed Shawn!! So excited for you and David!! Love, Amy

Suzie Conner said...

Hey Shawn,
You look fabulous! I always have thought pregnant women were so beautiful! Congratulations and I pray for a safe, healthy delivery. I also pray that you go into labor prior to having to be put on Pitocin... not fun! Hope all goes well.

Be Blessed,
Suzie Conner