Wednesday, February 4, 2009

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks today! I love to smile and stand up. I can roll on my sides, but I see the purpose in rolling over.
My mommy and daddy put me in my own room last week. I like sleeping in my crib. I still wake up a couple of times a night to nurse, but mommy says that's better than 4-5 times a night.
I have my daddy's dimples:)
Everyone says I look like my daddy, that makes my daddy proud!
My mommy is staying home with me, we usually walk a couple of times a day but we can't get out in this cold weather. My Nana(MawBicki)(my mom) moved back to Florida two weeks ago. I love visiting with her she makes me smile and laugh.

5 comments:

Heidi S said...

He is absolutely precious and definitely a little genius with all that talking he's doing! I'll be checking back often to see him grow! -Heidi S.

The O'Herns said...

Wa7 to go Shawn with the blogging!! He is sooo cute!! Amy

Anonymous said...

Ahhh what a cutie. Thanks for sharing with us. He is truly blessed with 2 wonderful parents.

Heidi said...

I love his smile:-) I know he is so happy to have an awesome mommy and daddy who love him bunches!!!

Walker Adventures said...

He's adorable....I can see a little "you" and alot of David ;)!
~Aunt Alana