I have been tagged by my good friend, Cristy Goolsby. My instructions were 1.) go to my sixth picture folder, 2.) choose the sixth picture in that folder and 3.) reminisce on it.
So here's the picture.....
After 4 years of trying to conceive, I decided to focus on something besides getting pregnant, to see if it would work. So I went back to college in May 2004. Graduated with my Master's in Educational Leadership on 5/6/06. It was an exciting moment in my life. All of my family and David's family celebrated it with me. So as they say.......
After 4 years of trying to conceive, I decided to focus on something besides getting pregnant, to see if it would work. So I went back to college in May 2004. Graduated with my Master's in Educational Leadership on 5/6/06. It was an exciting moment in my life. All of my family and David's family celebrated it with me. So as they say.......The rest is history!!!
TAG you're it Amy O'hern, Michelle Fisher and Alana Walker, follow the instructions above!


No comments:
Post a Comment