Monday, February 16, 2009

The power of an Early Education!

Outfit #1
Outfit #2
Daddy took me and mommy to Sea World for an early Valentine's Day. Mommy dressed me in my new fish outfit with a matching blanket. She was so proud of my outfit with matching accessories. That was until I had a "BIG" poo poo. Daddy was stressed out because it was all over me and my stroller. Mommy thought it was funny:) She changed me into another new outfit and I pooped on that one too!
Welcome to parenthood:):) (It's wonderful)
I learned about dolphins and whales, but I really enjoyed the cat and dog show. I can't wait to go back to Sea World.



4 comments:

Walker Adventures said...

what a cutie! don't you just love those little "powerful" diapers....wait til baby/solid foods!!!

Heidi said...

That is too funny! I love the sunglasses:-)

Spencer Girl said...

How funny! Peyton did that the first time we took him to Orlando to the Florida Mall and to see Santa. Dawsyn's getting cuter everyday-hard to believe that's possible!

The O'Herns said...

The O'Hern babies have LOTS of poop stories!!! Is David finally growing his hair out too??! :) Amy