Sunday, March 8, 2009

Food for Thought:)

My first thought was, I don't like rice cereal. So mommy decided to puree' my food. The "guru" of First Meals, Annabel Karmel, said to start with root vegetables since they have a naturally sweet taste that we babies like. Oh boy those sweet potatoes were delicious. But then my digestive track was in shock after all that starch. So mommy cut them out of my diet. So I'm back on rice cereal:( Actually I'm beginning to like it, mommy added a little organic pear juice.
Thank you all for the great comments on my last blog entry. OM

3 comments:

Stacy said...

What a doll! He is going to really start growing now. We will have to get together again for a GNO.

Love ya,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

I remember those days of first tastes-- How precious!!

Walker Adventures said...

oh yummy! That is the only baby food that Coby would eat.....he was so picky...still is!!!;) He's getting so big! ~Aunt Alana