Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Week...Very Busy;)

HAPPY EASTER!
My Easter "costume", mommy and daddy found a turtle Easter basket for me. I hunted eggs in grandma & grandad's living room with my cousins, Zach & Trey Matthew. Mommy wouldn't let me eat any candy, she said I could eat it next year!

I was a good boy, I kept my Easter hat on through the church service.

Do I really look like my daddy? That's what everyone says:)

Good Friday @ Lowry Park Zoo- We saw the orangutans hunt Easter eggs. I enjoyed looking at the Aquatic Animals the best. Imagine that.....fish!

"D" stands for Dawsyn-This was my Easter Bunny shirt, my Aunt Alana & Uncle Cody bought this for me. My name is embroidered on my butt:) Mommy didn't have a scanner to scan my Easter Bunny photo, but I smiled like my mommy asked me to do!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Cutie!!! You both are so blessed with such a beautiful family.

Cristy said...

how cute...looks like you all had a great Easter!